Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here goes nothin'

If you're reading this post...then you're starting right at the beginning with me! One of my new years resolutions was to become more computer literate this year. So it's taken a few months, but I figured nothing was more computer 'hip' than blogging. I'm still trying to figure out just what I want my blog to focus around, but I figured that until I nail it down, I could just write about all of the cool and fantastic things that happen to an average 29 year old on a daily basis. Paired with my name, Anne, fANNEtastic2010 was born. :) Who knows?! Maybe after I get good at this, other people could comment about their fun and fastinating experiences too!

Here's a quick blip about me: I did things a little backward. I grew up pretty fast after the loss of a parent. I wanted to make sure that I had all my ducks in a row, if you know what I mean. Had to make sure I had a life plan! So I did everything by the book. Went off to college, made fabulous grades, graduated and was promoted both at my college job and my internship, found a man who loved me, and got married! Whew!! Now...life is set! Or so I thought.

Two years ago to the date, my life changed. And a divorce was granted. Now I'm not cryin' about this here. Kind of a blessing in disguise, but shit...for someone who thought they had life all wrapped up, this threw quite a wrench in my plans! I wasn't gonna let it knock me down though. I dusted myself off and jumped into another relationship. Now this one was both amazing and hell on earth, but that would be a whole other blog.

To wrap this little bio up, that relationship ended about 5 months ago, and I am learning what it's like to NOT have a plan. So far...I'm really loving it! In fact...it's quite Fantastic if I do say so myself.

Take tonight for instance. My roomie got home from her vacay, and we tried to start her car. To our dismay, it was dead! Well she had to be somewhere ASAP, and left in my car. My other roomie (I have two) and I thought it would be nice to jump it so it would be fixed before she got back. After borrowing jumper cables from a neighbor, and a few phone calls to clarify how to do this correctly...roomie #2 and I did it!! All by ourselves! Now..old me...would have never even imagined fixing it herself...but new 2010 Anne...What a RUSH!!!

So here's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna blog about all the cool things that a woman should be able to do and in turn make us realize how fANNEtastic and fulfilling our lives will become!!

So happy reading and cheers to 2010!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment